|What is the enrollment?
|What Grades are taught at St. Dominic School?
|K3-2 Day, K3-3 Day, K3-5 Day, K-4, K-5 full-day
and Grades 1 through 8
|What are the class sizes?
|St. Dominic Catholic School strives to provide modest
class sizes. To that end,K3 classes will not exceed 15 children. The morning and afternoon
sessions of K4 will not exceed 20 children. The five year old
kindergarten will not exceed 24 children in each room. The first grade
will not exceed 26 children in each room. second grade will not exceed
27 and grades 3-8 will not exceed 28
children. On the rare occasion, all classes may accept +1 child as
deemed appropriate by the principal with the approval of the pastor an
School Advisory Committee.
|How many teachers are there?
|25 full time, 4 part time and 3 aides
|How may teachers have advanced degrees?
|Is the school accredited?
|Yes. St. Dominic Catholic School has been accredited through the Archdiocese of Milwaukee's Office for Schools and Child and Youth Ministries, and WNSAA (Wisconsin
Non-Public School Accreditation Association). The evaluation process required by
the Archdiocese is followed each school year in order to maintain School
Accreditation. More info....
|What are the school hours?
- 3 Year Kindergarten
Five-day: 12:00 - 2:30 pm
- 3 Year Kindergarten - Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
7:50 - 10:20 am
- 3 Year Kindergarten - Tuesday, Thursday: 7:50 - 10:20
- 4 Year Kindergarten: 7:50 - 10:30 am session
- 4 Year Kindergarten: 12:00 - 2:45
- 5 Year Kindergarten - Grade 8: 7:50
- 2:45 p.m. .
|Are any family support services offered?
|We regard our job as two-fold: to provide a safe
education for our students and a solid sense of security for their
To achieve these goals, we offer the following services:
- Bus transportation options
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Educational Grants
- Home and School Association
- Extended Care
- School Advisory Board
|Does St. Dominic Catholic School offer any special programs?
|We want our students to have a well-rounded education.
To that end, our special programs are designed to help our students
realize their full potential: personally, spiritual, socially, and
academically. We offer:
- Daily prayer, Saint and Virtue of the Month Programs and weekly
- Fine Arts Programs: Art, Music, Band, Strings, Performing Arts and Forensics
- Library, Reading Specialist and Academic Support on staff
- Foreign language instruction
- Guidance Counselor on staff: 2012 National Champion and
Recipient of the Red Robin Foundation of U-Act Award for
demonstrating superior random acts of kindness and character
building initiatives specific to elementary and middle school level
- Computer lab and instruction
- Physical education
- Athletic programs
- Science lab
- Bio-molecular modeling team (S.M.A.R.T. Team) Grade 8: Recipient
of the 2010-2014 Archdiocese of Milwaukee Exemplary Award for
Innovative Programs, for exceptionally effective tools for promoting
outstanding student learning
- Math Competition Team: Grades 7-8
- Grade based service projects
- Scouting Program: Boys & Girls
- Chess Club
|What facilities are provided for
programs and events?:
- Parish Athletic Facility with multiple courts, team rooms,
concessions and restrooms
- Parish Arts & Activities Center with stage and state of the art
- Renovated Church with state of the art sound system, new
pews and expanded seating area
- Beautiful outdoor Prayer Gardens
|What support does St. Dominic
Catholic Parish offer school families?
- Two full-time pastors that preserve St. Dominic as a
consistently premier teaching parish for seminarians from the
Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- Strong spiritual and financial support from a vibrant Catholic
parish of over 2200 families
- Annual Summer Festival, Large T-ball and Baseball Program,
Trivia Knight and Biennial Dinner Auction